Friday, November 9, 2007

I'm thinking of another project.
Right now I am currently struggling to write my current project, it has no title yet, but it's a project none the less. I'm looking at it now, and it sounds like crap, i really do think i have to rethink the story all together.
The second project i would like to start would be about a boy, who was raised on strong religious beliefs. He, being a good guy, signs up to go around neighborhoods in his city to ask people if they would like to join the church and what not. Then, while working for almost a few months now, he comes across a house that hes never been before. When he contacts the man who lives inside, he is intrigued by the mans responses which leads him to doubt his own beliefs, and weather he actually has beliefs or not.
It came to me while i was listening to my philosophy teacher talk, I think it will be a pretty good book. a short one though, I'm thinking 100 - 150 pages or so?

1 comment:

djmaneone said...

The one about the boy meeting a new person and having his beliefs changed or questioned sounds pretty interesting..

btw...fix "weather" to "whether"