Saturday, November 15, 2008

damn college money

So i just got my FAFSA sheet back. It said that my parent is expected to contribute 43,296 dollars to my college career. Sure, in a perfect world I'm sure my mom would love to give me 40 thousand dollars and say "here, for school". Oh well, I'm gunna have to get a loan or two for this. mannnn... It's all good. Anyway, so i finally finished one of the books i\I've been reading titled "The Little Girl and the Cigarette". It's pretty awesome, and left me wanting so much more. Great stuff. I bought Bertrand Russell's "The Conquest of Happiness" and i want to read it but i think i should read "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" seeing that i've had it since august and i barely haven't gotten half-way yet. -yet. Plus, it's not even my book. (if Aleesa is reading this . . . my bad) In other news i registered for next semesters classes and I'm taking Spanish 102, Art 130, Communications 103, and Music 107. I'm taking spanish to get the 5 credits, Art because it sounds like an interesting class. Its film from the prospective as art. Sounds sweet right? Communications because it's part of the requirements and music because its intro to jazz and i fucking love it. Next semester will be hella chill. I'll have more time to spend for myself, either working or dancing or just catching up with friends. I just really need to push myself this semester. Both of my philosophy classes are guaranteed passes. Asian philosophy I'm confident i'll get an A. As for my logic class.. that teacher is a kinda ... old? Well, i'm not exactly sure what the fuck he is, but I'm sure i'll get a B if not an A. My geography class is a lot of work, but if i work a little harder i'll get an A and math class...well...i fucking hate math, and I'm the worst. literally. as for my japanese class... how do you say rape? hahaha yeah, but if i study hard for the finals, i have 3 finals in that class, i should be able to get a comfortable C... it's comfortable because I'm failing. hahaha 
oh shit.

1 comment:

Jenny June2 said...

college and grades; sounds hectic. i have a 15 page research paper due in about 24 hours...