Monday, March 30, 2009

IHOP and Bikes.

Today we celebrated Joseph's birthday with a huge group of people. I'll spare you details from the morning but i will start around 2:00 wen we met up. Oh yeah we didn't meet up until 3:00 because everyone was LAGGING! :] Anyway, we went to buy our suits for World Of Dance, i got black adidas firebird track suit. We wentto take some photos and video's around downtown, we got kicked out of the front of a federal building, but it was alright we needed to get to dinner anyway at Dicks last resort. Dyno got punked around the most, which we all loved. Afterwards we took some photos and video with Erriot. After all was said and done we parted and i got in my car and realized i didn't eat all friggin day so i went to IHOP because i was craving Chocolate Chip Pancakes. The waiter was noncholont and i didn't give a shit. I brought a small notebook and a old ass pen and started to pour my feelings down in ink, then the food and coffee came and i started to munch away. Afterwards i got home and tried to go straight to sleep - but i couldn't even though i was really tired. So i decided to go on a bike ride that took approximatly an hour and a half...a little more actually, almost two hours. I still wanted to ride, but i didn't wanna be sore for todays ride/session. I would tell you what i thought and felt on the ride but really you would have to be there with me to experience it, and the things i thougt abut were profoundly personal so . . . no. Anyone is more than welcome to go on a ride with me though, the more the merrier. Actually, i feel like i should share my experience so please, if you wanna - come on with me. it'll be fun. Now i gatta take a shower so i can get all the snot out of my nose and into bed.

1 comment:

crizul said...

chocolate chip pancakes. mmm. haha :D