Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Jam

Theres a jam that i've been talking to my crew members and talking to Mane about, i want to call it "The Cypher City Concrete Classic".
There will be no competition, only some real funky music that people can just get down to. I invision it being held at a old basketball court, with some people bringing food on the side (probably not, this is something i inda just put out there). What I really imagine though is like an old school party, with a bunch of trucker hats, wind breakers, 5 o'clock shadows, beenies, pumas, adidas, fat laces, people just getting down on concrete like i like doing. When i feel like getting down and i can't sleep, i go out to the middle of the road outside my house - not much cars passing by at 3 in the morning - and just getting down to whatever my laptop plays. I really want to do a jam like this in the summer, around July. Anyone think it's a good idea? constructive crticism anyone? Advice? Think you know a good place this can happen at? share and be thanked my friends. 

3 comments:

stormko said...

So, basically, you're talking about having a park jam.

Kent said...

Basically. =]

Eric Heaton said...

cool that's what were trying to do with wizards anniversary, except we also added graffiti battles. If you really want to be authentic you gotta break into the street lamp for power.