Sunday, May 3, 2009

Serene Sunday

Today I spent with my grandparents, Mom and Sister and their significant others. We ate breakfast burritos and talked. Afterwards my mom, richard and I went to IKEA because she's been asking me when i'm fixing my room up. I've got a lot of brilliant ideas that are waiting to be executed, but i think i'll wait until next month - when school is over. Now that i've come back I was, naturally, hungry. I saw an old ciabatta bread that i bought and thought i should use it before it gets any worse. I Split that bitch up and put in the toaster oven - then i saw the boysenberry preserves in the fridge and knew what i was going to make. I grabbed the chunky Peanut butter some honey and a knife. WHile the bread was toasting i made a fruit salad consisting of Mango, Strawberry, Melon, and pineapple. I put it all together and took my lunch upstairs to my room. I put on Ella Fitzgerald and layed down with my Lunch/Dinner. And as i bite down into my sandwich, i see the gooping gobs of jelly and peanut butter slide down the bread onto the plate and listen to the amazing voice of Ella. Next to me, theres a pretty big window looking out at the trees, rooftops, and a single light post. I cant help but to share this wonderful meal with you all. Maybe this is the subtle sound Ella is making to me, but i wish i could share this beautiful moment with someone. Not a word spoken but to appreciate the greatness in life and all it's wonderous ups and downs. Oh how i wish. What a wonderful Sunday.

1 comment:

crizul said...

i'm glad your sunday was lovely. :)