Friday, November 2, 2007

November 2, 2007. 3:19 p.m.

I've tried to write of other things;
such as my political views of Hip-Hop
and the music in which i love, oh so...much.
Jazz, Snare, Sing, song,
Sinatra, Fitzgerald and Armstrong...
and as i write, i get stuck, and find myself-listening
to but one song, and start to daze
into the distance
thinking,
thinking...
thinking of thoughts that have the ability to tear me apart
not realizing that the thing that terrifies me so is...
heart.

hardly what you'd expect me to say,
me too.
but if i were not to get with you,
It would break it.
and not knowing you, but for a week,
I've realized that my old desires and passions have
come down to being merely
imitations
of what the true forms of beauty, and love is...

According to Plato.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

?????
:( I need to re read this one a few times for comprehension...