Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My weekend

Was the best damn weekend of 2007.

Sure, i went to San Francisco with my crew
and sure i went to L.A.
and yeah i got a prop from Joey Gold
but this trip was like no other.

I found so many things
such as old friends, current friends, and future best friends
(i.e. Jenni and Julie lol)

I also confirmed what i thought to be a flimsy theory,
to be a solid fact.

lastly i found something that
is so beautiful, so intense, so ...
wonderful,
that it only ceritfies that this has been the best damn weekend of 2007.


if you're wondering what exactly i did,
i went to Fullerton and Irvine for the weekend,
i skipped a shower,
slept on random beds,
watched movies,
played bored games,
spent all my time with friends,
sang,
ate,
and lived.


If i gave you a play by play,
it'd be bigger than the first testament.

p.s. no one commented my last post =|
i thought it was my best post to date, lol.
anywhoo!

:]

2 comments:

Jane said...

We'll have many more weekends like that in the future. I can't wait :)
See you soon, Alex!
I have work to do now -__-

Jenny June said...

... i so left a comment on the last one. >_> lol

p.s. this one doesn't count as a comment.