Tuesday, December 25, 2007

To: Jenny June, 12/25/2007

Dear Jenny,
Hello Love.
I've been receiving your text messages and i have to contain myself every time i do. You see i have so much to say to you but it's pointless if i do send you something because your screen is pretty much shot -- broken, dead. So i only smile and imagine what it will be like when i get to see you, in a week maybe? For Christmas, so far, i got a sports coat and shirt from my dad (plus some money), i got money from my Tia Maria, a gift card to Ross from my Tia Patty, a dope ass blanket we get to cuddle under from my grandma and grandpa, and a shave kit from my sister. I still need to open my mom and Richards gift. I miss you so much, it's unbelievable. It's been about 25 hours and some odd minutes since I've seen you last but I'm afraid it seems like so much more. I love you unconditionally, unbelievably, and limitlessly. I hope that you're having a good time. Theres so much i want to tell you, but this will do for now. I love you.

1 comment:

Jenny June2 said...

there are many things i want to say to you as well... but i'll just save it.

i love you.

seriously.