Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I am sorry

Dear Maxine,
I am so sorry.
I love you very much and you were great to me.
Many times i did not appreciate you, but truly in my heart i did.
You are a beautiful car and i hope that you rest in peace.

I worked very hard for you.
I put my morals and standards at a all time low by working at Macdonald's for so long,
for the money to buy my
1990 Nissan Maxima.
I've been to junkyards to buy her parts, auto-parts store, friends house, everywhere for her and me.
I took advantage of your strengths and i love you because you let me
and most of
you've taught me the most valuable lesson yet.
I won't tell anyone
it's a lesson that should be taught through actions and realizations
not through words.
Thanks Maxine.

2 comments:

Jenny June2 said...

i think this is your most heart-felt post to date.

r.i.p. maxine.

Anonymous said...

dear alex,
I hope you're still not sad,
and that you're ok now.
and...
i know maxine wasnt the greatest
car to have, but her dying was sort
of a good and bad thing. well bad, since it is a big loss, 'cause she was always there to help you get around and to places. but its sort of a good thing too. as you said, she did teach you good lessons. for example, would be the fact you shouldn't rush in buying a car until you know it works fine, and that you'll be able to cover it. i'm not here to lecture, but just to say my opinion. but all the hard times, as in, her not working or starting and stalling. to have to go through all that, isnt that going to help you in choosing the right car(this time)? and i'm sorry if i offended you in any way, but i'm just being honest. because you should be optimistic about this situation too, you know? everything happens for a reason.