Friday, May 30, 2008

On the way home from putting some gas in my car i was thinking about a conversation that my dad and i had a few days ago. Actually, less of the conversation and more of one sentence he said.
He told me "...doing it because you can do it, or are you doing it because your heart leads you there..." something along the lines of that. Ever since then i've been pondering on the idea of Heart. What is heart really? i began to come to the conclusion that it is a selfish need for something, but i wasent quite satisfied with that conclusion so i pondered some more and eventually came up with my final thoughts on the poor thing. Heart, as i beleive it to be, is a simple desire. Well, not even that says it, more like pure desire. Pure isisnt exactly the word i'm looking for either but i'm sure it'll do for now. Anyway, i beleive that heart tracends the selfish aspect of need and want and becomes a pure and awesome thing. i also beleive that it is somehow linked to your instinct. I beleive that this is my premature notion of what the meaning of "Heart" is and possibly "Soul" as well. Some food for thought for you and i.

Another thought of mien is i feel invisible. I feel like i've been dissapearing with those who i'm supposed to be clear as day and night with. To name a few is Cypher City Kings, Martin A., Omar G., Mane One, etc. Now that i have no school for a while i'm going to take advantage of it and, hopefully, be spending more time with people.

Lastly, celtics won tonight.
Boo ya.







Anyone down to watch the first game of the playoffs with me?
Thursday @ 5:00. I'll bring the cheetoh puffs and sour cream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A-cal, I trust only a few people in my life and you happen to be one of them. I mean, you saved me from that fire. lol j/k. No but really, we should hang out fa shooo, I'm gonna be more available now that school's over. Let's go on a fucking crazy insane adventure like Indiana Jones and fight off Nazi's and communists. (seriously)

djmaneone said...

Most usually lose touch with people they were normally close with, when they become involved with their significant other. :)

of course, the key word in that sentence was "most."