Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Alyssa

I've met Elizabeths' best friend, and jacked her.
Boo ya.


Seriously though,
never have a i met a person with so many strange things in common with me.
And i'm not talking about the august 12th thing, nor am i talking about the being scared of water thing
oh no my newly discovered best friend
-oh no-
i'm talking about the one thing that we have in common that is truly strange...

We're both FRIENDS with elizabeth







i just gave you a second to realize the complexity of that.

I didin't know know she had friends either...
makes you wonder what else she's been hiding...

No but really,
it was such an honor to meet you. I've always thought that i was so strange because I'm afraid of the ocean and such but you made me feel a little less strange and a little more significant among the rest of the tens of thousands of hundreds billions of people than we share this earth with.
it was such a pleasure to meet a person like myself.
i must say, if were anything alike -
I am fucking awesome.
and you are too my friend.

p.s. I guess I'm doing pretty damn good since now i don't just have one great friend, but now i have 2.
Score:
1 for the Alex that matters.

No comments: