Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Elizabeth

oh elizabeth....
i have no idea what to say.
You've asked me to make you feel better but i cannot make you do anything.
I can help you, and as much as i want to I'm affraid that anything i will say will be interperted wrong.

There was this one time at borders where me and a group of peole were putting a pile of books to their assigned piles. i've been doing it for a few hours now so i got quite good, then i see this little red figure stumble along from side to side, confusingly. As i look up i see this confused person turning her torso from right to left, left to right, and looking down at all the piles placing piles of books down randomly. I thought it was the funniest thing. i put the rest of my books down in their proper place and asked if she needed help and she did -- a lot. I explained and she got it and we kept talking. We kept talking evertime we met and i discovered, probably, the most charming and funniest girl i've met in a long time. we came close friends and i like to think that i make a difference in her life. She deserves the world and all it's riches, and she is loved by many.

and quite frankly, that nun touching cunt can go eat a dick and fall off a cliff because thats what he deserves for making my friend frown.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only Alex that will ever count :) Thank you very much. You're an incredible friend and you make more of a difference to me than I can ever express. :) Te amo!