Thursday, January 15, 2009

I've been away for a while.
sorry kids. my time has been placed among my girlfriend, work, and moving out. 
I haven't had internet for the last 3 months, going on 4 in February, well it's not like i have any loyal readers or anything but i like to pretend i do. 
Anyway, classes started yesterday and I'm taking communications, spanish, music, and art. No I'm not drawing, before you think I'm talented, it's history of film as an art - so that tells you how artsy as i can get. I'll leave all that stuff to Sake and Bookum. By the way, big shout out to those guys, haven't talked to them in forever.
In other news, i've found that i don't like western philosophy. I really don't, kinda sad. Talking about extestentionalism and what is the meaning of life, and what is god, and all that other stuff really doesnt get my blood going. What i really love is eastern philosophy, now that stuff is awesome because it talked about the now and what to improve and how to do so, and made it into a logical thing. Not just your mom saying don't drink 'cause it's bad for ya! 
So i'm thinking to changing my major to Religious Studies, Liberal Arts/Education, or Food and Nutrition. 
tell me what you think.

3 comments:

crizul said...

you're moving out? where are you going?

Kent said...

yeah, my mom is gtting married so were moving in with him but it's only temporary for me because i'm moving out in the summer. :]
is this criselle btw?

crizul said...

yes, it's me. haha sorry. still kinda getting used to this thing.