Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thoughts

My mind has been bombarded with many initiating thoughts these past few days. There's been a lot on my mind, school, girlfriend, work, dance, family, future, past, present. I can't say that i've been completely 100% happy, nor can i say i've been sad - contemplative, really. I wish i could type absolutely everything on my mind, but that would be close to impossible. I have so many thoughts that i cant think of anything to write, I'm really just writing filler for no vessel - sunofabitch. I talked to one of my very best friends today, Ela, she's doing pretty good in Chicago but of coarse she misses San Diego and the life she created here. Chicago is a beautiful place though, or so i've heard from her - over and over again. She's really bored but i'm sure that once she adjust and gets her life rolling there that she'll have an even better and better time. Spanish class is boring as hell, it makes me sleepy - but i did make a new friend - melinda; big shout out. Communications class is pretty awesome, the teacher is crazy - and i like it. Art class is fucking tight, i love watching movies. We watched Young Frankenstein yesterday, and i have to argue that it's Mel Brooks best movies, don't get me wrong: blazing saddles was hilarious but young frankenstein remains my favorite.
Theres a lot on my mind and meditation, for once, has been making it worse. i think this is one of those times i actually need someone to listen to me - wow  what a fucking concept. 
I think it's just because i have low self-esteem and bad self conscience issues -_-

1 comment:

stormko said...

What do you have to feel self-conscience about? And why the low self-esteem?

You have people that like the way you get down, and people who think it's more fun when you're around. When you think about it, that's a lot more than what some people have. You are lucky to be so many floors above ground level. Appreciate the view from where you are, and then start walking up stairs a little bit more.