Sunday, February 8, 2009

Abuelita

Hey Grandma, 
I hope you are doing well, where ever you are. I wanted to dedicate this to you because i wanted to say i love you and I'm sorry. I know i wasn't your favorite when I was a kid, i think my sister was your all-time favorite, because she grew up to be so beautiful and successful. She really is. I love you grandma, I'm sorry i never really made a lot of time for you, i always wanted to hear your story - i know it's quite tragic. You treated everyone like shit when they were growing up, you were a real hard ass haha. My dad, uncles, me, Danielle. Now that you are the way you are - were - everyone is banning together for you, you should feel proud. Even though we never really got to know each other i want to tell you i love you, and i am successful too. I'm a bit of  fuck up in my eyes, but I'm doing a lot of good thing - I've done a lot of good thing - i continue to try and do good things. Todavia necesito a planchar un poco de mis problemas. Pero quiero a decir te que te amo abeulita, un monton. Orita, pienso que no tengo nadien, y es horrible. Sabo que tengo tu espirito conmigo, gracias.

Alexandro J. Calderon

1 comment:

crizul said...

=/ stay strong alex.
and condolences.