Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hi Everybody

I am listening to interpol and thought i should write in my blog now so I wanted to give a big shout out to all of the following people(In no particular order):

- Julius Villanueva
- Wade Gale
- Elliot Aquila
- Joseph "Dyno" Corrales
- Kayla Knight
- Elizabeth Tan
- Anthony "Kid Nasty" Manzon
- Ryan Walsh
- Angel I have no clue what your last name is
- Alejandro M. Ferratt
- Joann Carrera
- Mannie "Dj Mane one" Putian
- Ela Marie Dawn Marquez Loyola
- John G.
- Criselle C.
- Omar Godoy
- Sarah A.
- Martin Aguilara

Without you guys, i don't know who i'd draw my inspiration and happiness from but i do know it wouldn't even come close to what you guys do to me. Thank you, I love all of you. I am lucky, oh so lucky. 

3 comments:

crizul said...

:) i miss you alex.
you know i'm always here for you, even though we have our random moments where we lose touch from one another. but ultimately... (even though i'm so far away) you know where to find me if you ever need me.

Anonymous said...

hi baby! so random that i came to visit here and i see my name in the post! i am quite honestly touched <3 you're the greatest, alex. my life is better with you in it :)

Anonymous said...

Awww, I'm glad that we've been able to get close lately. You really are a great friend Alex :]
And yayayay for spelling my name right this time but why is it the smallest? Haha.