Thursday, March 5, 2009

Good Night Stars ( Wet Stars)

I had the sudden urge to dance today. This happens often, but this is the first time in a long, very long, time that i've actually followed this urge. i changed and went outside my door, to my driveway - which, now that i think about it, should be called a parkway - and danced. My laptop played random JB's tunes and i let my feet swing and my palms solemnly touched the floor. I got so tired that i ended up laying flat on the ground and i looked up at the stars. Next thing I knew I was drinking water, and i was still flat on the ground. A little of the water slipped from my mouth and down my cheek to my chin and, making it's way down to the cement. it soon found itself among the compony of more droplets, and more and more and more. I was laying down, on the cement, drinking from a bottle of water, submerged in water - almost completely. As more and more droplets slipped from my mouth, down my cheek, and ever so slightly raising the water level until I was completely submerged in it. I kept looking up at the stars and saw Orion's belt and some bubbles. I was at the bottom of an ocean looking up at stars while drinking water from a plastic bottle. "That's weird." As I lifted myself up, I blinked - i was in a Japanese classroom being used for a beginning spanish class. There was a blond head of hair in front of me, and a wooden desk beneath me. I looked down to the spanish text book and i saw a drop or three of water, thinning and wearing the page on their particular spots - I pressed paused on my laptop and walked back inside. 

No comments: