Monday, March 9, 2009

Fun Weekend in Irvine

I had an awesome weekend - spending time with old and new friends alike. My main reason behind going to Irvine was to take a mini-vacation and spend time with Julz, Maika, and Criselle. I came across some cool new people like Ken, Victor (THE FUCKING MAN), B.B.A., Lucia (but i only saw her for a too brief moment), and some other fresh cats that i can't remember their names. Watched Watchmen, which I'm preparing a full-review on, because it's fucking bad ass movie and since i've taken my film class i've been inspired to write more reviews and decipher meanings of movies and the like. Anyway, i come back at 3 in the morning and 5 hours later i find myself at the dentist - no cavities or anything wrong :] but not 10 minutes ago i got a call from Dyno with some disturbing news. Still - my weekend was fun, and looking forward to my next visit to Irvine. 

2 comments:

crizul said...

i love you alex! i'm glad you had fun...
you're always welcome! it was nice seeing you again <3

Anonymous said...

Next week will be even more badass when I'm there!