Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hospital Food

I've been in the hospital since Tuesday because my grandfather had a heart attack. I left tuesday night because they didn't let me stay the night, so i went to practice to change my scenery and it was ok. Drove around imperial beach for a few hours then headed home. After that i stayed with my grandpop's for the rest of his night in the hospital. He had two surgery's and the doctors had nothing but hopes, statistics weren't on our side apparently. We moved from the Chula Vista Scripps hospital to the one in La Jolla, and my whole family was there - Tia Patty, Tia Maria, Mom, Richard, Alexis, Danielle, and Grandma. We went down to the Cafeteria to get some breakfast and we had a conversation for at least 2 hours. It was awesome, being the youngest in my family i don't get much of a say in anything, especially conversations. For some reason it was different in the hospital on that day, i taught my Tia Maria about Buddhism and Taoism, i told my Ta Patty about my plans for school and the future. We all ended up taling about taking shower, shits, and being naked. it was an awesome 2 hour conversation that we all par-took in. My grandfather finally came back home on Friday night. My grandma still had so much on her mind i took her out to eat Mexican food where we used to have Sunday brunch all the time. My granddaddy is alive, well, and home which makes me extremely happy, i honestly cannot describe. 

No comments: