Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Update

I've been checking all my online stuffs and realized that i haven't really updated anyone. Not that there's anyone to update, i hardly think any one reads this other than Criselle, Maika, and Storm. OH WELL! Anyway, I've been hard at work with practice. I've actually felt improvement for the first time in a very long time this previous monday which is exciting. So exciting that i wanted to do more today at culture shock and ended up pulling my calf :[ Either way, I'm still excited about monday and i'm even more excited for this saturday because 1) i get to teach my class again and it's gunna be hell for those little girls and 2) I'm happy/excited beyond any phenomenal belief for what's happening afterwards. Oh yeah, and this past weekend i went to Irvine to visit Julius and friends. Gladly i met some new friends and saw some previous ones too which was awesome. Not sure what else has been happening . . . oh yeah, i finally bought new music!
New Order - Power, Corruption, and Lies
Vampire Weekend - Title Debut
Her Space Holiday - XOXO, Panda and the New Kid Revival

I don't regret any single purchase which is great news. Other than that i've been simply happy.

2 comments:

ayepea said...

you need more of me and joseph in your life... well maybe more me than him, but still :) glad to hear you're doing well :)

crizul said...

yea... maika told me you were here. thanks for telling us :( whatever though...

and what's wrong with me reading your blogs? no one reads mines either. whatever to that too though. hah.