Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Awww...

So i wrote my final film paper on what dreams may come (the movie) and Plato's theory of forms, as you may recall from a previous post. Go ahead, recall... ok, i got it back and i have to rewrite what she wrote on my paper and what she told me.
This is what she wrote:

"Your paper literally took my breath away . . .
SO articulate, intelligent, informative and very very interesting. I am so happy you found a way to combine the things you love in such a paper. You have given me so much HOPE in your generation (not that i "lost" hope or anything but you have multiplied it!) I cannot thank you enough for this magnificent paper. A++"

I didn't know that my writing could have such an impact on someone. Though i do write often, i never would have though it could have reached someone so. I feel honored and blessed. I am very happy.

No comments: