Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Words I Write, The Words I Speak

No one who has ever come to know me would ever suspect the trouble I go to speak and write. You see I am unique in a way that makes me almost handicapped in speaking and writing, which in turn affects my very thoughts. When i write the letters I create are so fond of each other they begin to giggle. Playfully, they will laugh and flirt and - with out any good reason - they push and shove. As a matter of fact they are so playful that they even switch their own positions for new ones. Just last night i was writing some notes and re-read them to myself to find that the word "anyway" was completely in shambles. The word was a concentration camp of shits and giggles, mind you all i could decipher was the tails on the Y's; and even those were begin to par take in the fun. To see my, otherwise finely structured bodies of thought and creativity to go to waste because of, i don't know, love or stupidity - though i hardly find a difference between the two. Whats worse, the letters and words i create laugh at the very sight of other papers. They laugh at their uptight bodies and nazi like stances. Those free-spirited bastards, i truly need to be more strict with them but can't find the heart to put them in their proper shape. For, when i do i realize that they are drunk with merry. Amongst everyone they laugh and sing and even dance, especially the E's. Oh the E's dance and love to sing and i'm quite sure they find them self a bit love struck with H. Not to mention the love triangle between B, O and T. Oh and have i told you how R, U, and V love to try and trick me by disforming their bodies so to look like each other - i find it more of a jealousy act than anything else. At any rate that is my pleasure and everyone elses curse, to write illegibly but to write with such joy and pleasure that even my letters carry my message - very literally.

No comments: