Saturday, August 15, 2009

"Colorgenics"

So Criselle posted up this colorgenics thing and I thought it was b.s. right away. So I read through it then went on with my google reader then I saw that Maika did the same. So I read through it and thought, why not? It was simple just choose a couple of colors and wham-o! This thing is supposed to tell you more about you than you. here's what I got.


Name: Alex
Date: 8/15/2009
Colorgenics Number: 15047326

You have always longed for tenderness, love and a sensitivity of feeling into which you would like to blend. You are a very gentle warm person and responsive to 'All things bright and beautiful'. This personifies a caring person, a person who 'needs' and indeed 'needs to be needed'.

All of your dreams and hopes have not materialised and consequently you are unsure of which way to go. This uncertainty has led to considerable stress but you have sufficient 'strength of mind' to overcome this state of affairs although it will take some time.

Circumstances are holding you back, forcing you to back off and to forgo all the pleasures, fun and games for the time being. But this is only a temporary situation and before you even know it the situation could change.

You are trying to prove yourself - not only to yourself but also to everyone around you. There is much that you would like to say and do but the situation warrants self-restraint and that is the last thing that you have on your mind. It would seem that you have an unsatisfied need to ally yourself with others whose standards are as high as your own. You want to be different - to stand out from the crowd. This is subjecting you to considerable stress but you tend to stick to your attitudes despite lack of appreciation. Of course, you are finding the situation uncomfortable and would like nothing better but to break away from it but you don't like the idea of compromise. Your main problem is that you are unable to resolve the situation because you continually postpone making the necessary decisions. You feel that if you make the wrong choice this would lead to such opposition that you would not be able to command the esteem of others. It is essential that those around you are prepared to comply with your wishes.

You would like to be respected and valued for yourself and this can only be achieved from within a close and harmonious relationship.



The first paragraph is 100% true.
Second paragraph is total B.S.
Third paragraph: Circumstances are holding me back from some things but sure as hell not "all the pleasures of life"
Fourth paragraph: I suppose I could connect this to some things in my life but I would really have to work to connect it in this way.
Fifth paragraph: that's as ambiguous as saying "there is a woman in your life..." hahaha

Overall it was kinda cool, I liked the first paragraph because that is very much me. the rest of it was either b.s. or I had to really jump to connect it completely. It's probably because I'm o.k. with everything that's happening in my life - If i wasn't i'd probably say this was spot on. Though right now circumstances are holding me back I have patience, perseverance and a good head on my shoulders so I know I can handle anything and everything that comes my way. Sweet. If anyone want's to do it then check it out here:
www.goldinuniversity.com

1 comment:

crizul said...

lol welll.... i thought it was described you fairly well! and you're right... the first paragraph was DEFINITELY you. i duno i just think its crazy how they can come up with all of this just thru the colors you pick...

and mine was SPOT ON.. like ALL of it. and my other friend did it too and his answers described him better then he could have described himself.

either way, it was a fun time waster, right? haha.