Saturday, August 8, 2009

No Update

I have not updated in forever and three weeks, very sorry.
It's been crazy busy until very recently.
Last week I went to Vegas to support the girls I teach at the Hip-Hop International championship.
Unfortunately They didn't make it too far but to succeed, it is necessary to know what it doesn't feel like to know how it feels.
Anyway, It was crazy hot - 118 when we got in. First friggin' day.
it felt like when you open an oven, all the time. hahaha
other than the smoldering heat it was pretty bad ass.
We stayed off the strip but visited once or twice before we transfered over to our second and final hotel, which was the Orleans. It was a nice trip and wish I had the patience to type more about it.
Highlights Include hanging out with all my girls, the Bendorf's, Francine, Heide and Ivan.
It was nice to hang out with Ivan especially because we're very much a like but have never gotten the oppertunity to hang out at all. Biggest highlight must be when Heide and Ivan got to the brewskies. Ask me about it some other time.

When we got back was my first day of work. Very very very fun and rewarding but it's only 2 hours a day, 4 days a week. naturally, i'm looking for a second job. I work at a after school program entitled after school all-stars where I tutor students in any subject they find trouble in. Like I said, right up my alley but not enough alley. hahaha

It seems on digital paper like I haven't been doing so much but I'm sure I'm leaving plenty of tid-bits out.

Good couple of weeks, looking forward to starting my two classes next Tuesday. Speaking of which, did you know that SWC increased their prices? Sad, still affordable but I always knew swc as the 20 per unit college. Oh well, we're all hurting I suppose - ecen good 'ol es doube ya see.

No comments: