Tuesday, November 20, 2007

So i wrote something down, thats was pretty dope but i had to erase it because i lost my train of thought due to my mom and sister keep on interrupting me when i clearly state that i need to be alone/quite. Oh well...Anyway

Slippery Elma!!!


I hung out with Jane today and it was a very good day. I made her breakfast, then we watched project Runway and Singing In The Rain, and the just talked and chilled while my dogs were beating each other up.

I've already started to plan out my Christmas shopping, but I'm sad because i won't get to shop on black Friday. I have work in the morning, then i don't have money. Oh well, i would like to see what i can do tho.

I really feel like writing, but i can't because all these gat damn things going on in the friggin' house. it's annoying and really really getting on my nerves.

No comments: