Saturday, December 8, 2007

Piece of Moment

I am single no longer.
Jenny June, Yes, Jenny from a.p. stats, and i are,
dare i say it,
in love.
This has brought me to the conclusion that i will have to reevaluate most of my philosophical views, but then again; i was sooner or later.
It was an amazing Friday and Saturday morning, i admitted my love and she accepted it with a reply that could only fill me with this content. Quite the Friday night i have to say.
Saturday morning i woke up next to her and, unwillingly, went to face 4 hours of solid scrubbing floors and ceilings at my work (health department is coming around in a few days)
Just thought i should update everyone on that.

p.s. I got my funk back, but i think i should seal the deal with a new outfit.

Now for the blog:
Todays discussion will not be on love, though i am creating a magnificent theory of it.
i think today i will write about a scene i saw last night, or actually it was this morning around 12:00 a.m.
Jenny took me to the graffiti staircase, and i will write of that later. maybe when i visit again, and i'll even take my own pictures of it (i know right).
But as we left the staircase, we walked up a small flight of stairs and all of a sudden i had the urge to stop. I look up and jenny was in front of me, not knowing that i had stopped. She looked back and there it was, such a beautiful scene that i could not comprehend.
There was a concrete walk way, to the left was a thick concrete wall separating those who walk from those who fall into the bushes and dirt below. To the right were class rooms, though you could not tell because small wooden walls that made about a foot on privacy for each classroom door. i suppose we all need our privacy. At the end of the concrete walkway were two doors that lead into a bigger building. There was a giant tree next to that building, and you could tell it was cold as it swayed so gently. Closer to I, was a big block of concrete. I do not know why it was so ambiguously placed there, but it has dry paint dripping down from the top and sides of it. Not so much, just a very tasteful amount of paint drips and small splashes. The lighting of the walkway was harsh, it seemed that the florescent lights were covered by a mossy plastic.
All these elements and minor details seemed to create something surreal, actually, it seemed to add on the surreal-ness of it all. That one second that i stopped, and she noticed to look back -- it was all added in my subconscious, all of it, to create a feeling wisdom; wisdom that came in a aesthetic piece of moment.
I reflect on this, i ponder, and the next time i visit i will sit and let it teach me it's artistic wisdom and knowledge.

1 comment:

Meryl said...

oh the cuddle couple.
nice to say, i partook in the witnessing of this burgeoning romance. ;)