Friday, April 24, 2009

I Miss

my crew. Just hanging out with them, not worrying about every ones own agenda, not worrying about the next battle but just hanging out. Dancing for the sake of dancing and being close to the floor as well as to each other. Now, no one can set a side a couple hours for anyone else - only if by chance do 2 people have free time they can chill together. I think that's pretty sad as well as pathetic. It seems to me that everyone is changing, losing sight of - not priorities- but what really matters to ones very soul, to ones youth, to their heart.




I re-read this and it sounds like a bunch of mumbo-jumbo but it really expresses how i feel. So i'll keep it the way it is, un-edited. With all the stupid diction like "heart" and "soul" to mean a deeper emotion, one that cannot be described. To be left up to interpretation by each individual - which i doubt they would even give the effort. I'm getting off my soap box and going to eat Honey Bunches of Oat and for some strange reason I'm craving milk tea? Coconut. Mmmm.

This goes out to both of my crews:
Funkadelic Mischief
and Cypher City Kings.

3 comments:

crizul said...

i miss... you!

but i totally know what you mean by always feeling alone and all those close to you always too busy. i feel exactly the same way :(

stormko said...

The thing I have learned about crews is that they only last as long as their purpose. So when they aren't the same anymore, it's because purpose is changing amongst the individuals. But that's the course of nature, ne?

Just think of all the exciting things that lay ahead! There are still things to explore with your dancing; new thoughts, new philosophies, new fun times. Dagohbah awaits, young padawan.

I think it's good that you do this blog. This honest expression is something that makes you an artist, as opposed to the people who are only worried with keeping up with the status quo. The honest artist is always still standing in the end.

stormko said...

By the way:

bbrrrrrooooppppfffff[fart]